Last Updated on October 21, 2021 by Admin
You have a comma-separated values (CSV) file containing data from which you want to train a classification model.
You are using the Automated Machine Learning interface in Azure Machine Learning studio to train the classification model. You set the task type to Classification.
You need to ensure that the Automated Machine Learning process evaluates only linear models.
What should you do?
- Add all algorithms other than linear ones to the blocked algorithms list.
- Set the Exit criterion option to a metric score threshold.
- Clear the option to perform automatic featurization.
- Clear the option to enable deep learning.
- Set the task type to Regression.
Automatic featurization can fit non-linear models.