Last Updated on March 25, 2021 by Admin
Which two statements describe characteristics of network addresses? (Choose two.)
- A valid public IPv4 or IPv6 address is needed in order for devices to communicate over the internet.
- A statically assigned IP address will be valid on any network to which the device connects.
- A MAC address is also referred to as a physical address because it is permanently embedded on the NIC.
- DHCP is used to dynamically assign both MAC and IP addresses to devices connected to the network.
- The MAC address of a device will change when that device moves from one Ethernet network to another.