Last Updated on April 30, 2021 by Admin
Which two statements are characteristics of a virus? (Choose two.)
- A virus typically requires end-user activation.
- A virus has an enabling vulnerability, a propagation mechanism, and a payload.
- A virus replicates itself by independently exploiting vulnerabilities in networks.
- A virus provides the attacker with sensitive data, such as passwords.
- A virus can be dormant and then activate at a specific time or date.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The type of end user interaction required to launch a virus is typically opening an application, opening a web page, or powering on the computer. Once activated, a virus may infect other files located on the computer or other computers on the same network.