Last Updated on March 23, 2021 by Admin
Which two conditions must be met for mobile device security measures such as remote lock and remote wipe to function? (Choose two.)
- The device must be powered on.
- The device must be connected to a network.
- The passcode must be disabled.
- The GPS locator must be enabled.
- Sandboxing must be enabled.
Successful mobile device remote security measures require the device to be powered on and connected to a network. The device passcode and GPS status do not affect the operation of remote security measures. Mobile devices run apps within a sandbox by default.