Last Updated on March 23, 2021 by Admin
Which are two examples of good customer service? (Choose two.)
- A technician follows up with a customer after services are completed.
- A technician notifies a customer as soon as possible that there may be a delay.
- A technician repeatedly encourages a customer to agree to a product warranty.
- A technician continually reminds the customer that an issue was due to customer neglect.
- A technician speaks slowly and uses common industry jargon and terms with the customer.
Good customer service means meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Customers expect service technicians to be on time and to communicate if they will be late. Customers also appreciate a follow up communication after service is rendered.