Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by Admin
What two steps provide the quickest way to completely remove an ACL from a router? (Choose two.)
- Use the no keyword and the sequence number of every ACE within the named ACL to be removed.
- Use the no access-list command to remove the entire ACL.
- Copy the ACL into a text editor, add no before each ACE, then copy the ACL back into the router.
- Modify the number of the ACL so that it doesn’t match the ACL associated with the interface.
- Remove the inbound/outbound reference to the ACL from the interface.
- Removal of the ACEs is the only step required.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
To completely remove an ACL from a router requires two steps. Removing the actual ACL with the no access-list command and removing the association of the ACL from the appropriate interface.