Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by Admin
What two statements describe characteristics of IPv6 access control lists? (Choose two.)
- They can be named or numbered.
- They are applied to an interface with the ip access-group command .
- They use prefix lengths to indicate how much of an address to match.
- They include two implicit permit statements by default.
- They permit ICMPv6 router advertisements by default.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
IPv6 access lists have distinct characteristics that are different than IPv4 access lists:They use prefix lengths instead of wildcard masks to match network bits.
They permit two ICMPv6 message types: neighbor solicitations and neighbor advertisements by default.
They are only created as named access lists.
They use the command ipv6 taffic-filter when applied to an interface.