Last Updated on April 30, 2021 by Admin
What is the purpose of the Tripwire network testing tool?
- to perform vulnerability scanning
- to detect unauthorized wired network access
- to provide password auditing and recovery
- to assess configuration against established policies, recommended best practices, and compliance standards
- to provide information about vulnerabilities and aid in penetration testing and IDS signature development
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The Nesus tool provides remote vulnerability scanning that focuses on remote access, password misconfiguration, and DoS against the TCP/IP stack. L0phtcrack provides password auditing and recovery. Metasploit provides information about vulnerabilities and aids in penetration testing and IDS signature development.