Last Updated on April 30, 2021 by Admin
What are two properties of a cryptographic hash function? (Choose two.)
- Complex inputs will produce complex hashes.
- Hash functions can be duplicated for authentication purposes.
- The output is a fixed length.
- The input for a particular hash algorithm has to have a fixed size.
- The hash function is one way and irreversible.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
A cryptographic hash function should have the following properties:The input can be any length.
The output has a fixed length.
The hash value is relatively easy to compute for any given input.
The hash is one way and not reversible.
The hash is collision free, meaning that two different input values will result in different hash values