Last Updated on March 24, 2021 by Admin
What are two potential disadvantages of replacing printer consumables with parts or components that are not recommended by the manufacturer? (Choose two.)
- The manufacturer warranty may be voided.
- Nonrecommended parts may be less expensive.
- Nonrecommended parts may be more readily available.
- The printer may need cleaning more often.
- Print quality may be poor.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Using components not recommended by the manufacturer may result in poor print quality and void the manufacturer warranty. The price and availability of nonrecommended parts may be advantageous, and the cleaning requirements may vary.