Last Updated on March 24, 2021 by Admin
What are two closed-ended questions that a technician could ask a user while trying to identify the problem with a printer? (Choose two.)
- Can you print a test page on the printer?
- What were you doing when the problem occurred?
- What recent software or hardware changes have been made to your computer?
- Is the printer powered on?
- What error messages were displayed when the problem occurred?
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Closed-ended questions require only a yes or no answer that can confirm a fact. Open-ended questions require the user to describe the problem symptoms in detail.