Last Updated on March 25, 2021 by Admin
What are two characteristics of the hotend nozzle on a 3D printer? (Choose two.)
- Hotend nozzles are considered consumables and should be replaced during normal maintenance.
- Replacing a hotend nozzle can be a complicated and time-consuming process.
- Hotend nozzles are designed to last the life of the printer and do not need to be replaced.
- The heating temperature of the hotend nozzle is the same (190 degrees Celsius) for all materials.
- The hotend nozzle heats to different temperatures depending on the type of filament used.