Last Updated on April 27, 2021 by Admin
What are two characteristics of OSPF areas? (Choose two.)
- Area 0 is called the backbone area.
- All OSPF networks require the use of multiple areas.
- OSPF areas create a three-layer hierarchical design.
- All OSPF areas must be directly connected to Area 0.
- Single area OSPF networks must be configured in Area 1.
- Each OSPF area must be configured with a loopback interface.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
OSPF is designed with a hierarchical architecture using the concept of areas. An area is a collection of connected networks and is identified with the network command. Area 0 is a special area known as the backbone. All other areas must connect to Area 0.