Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by Admin
What are three characteristics of superviews in the Cisco role-based CLI access feature? (Choose three.)
- Commands cannot be configured for a superview.
- A single CLI view can be shared within multiple superviews.
- Deleting a superview does not delete the associated CLI views.
- A user uses a superview to configure commands inside associated CLI views.
- A user uses the command enable view superview-name to enter a superview.
- Level 15 privilege access is used to configure a new superview.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Cisco role-based Superviews have several specific characteristics:
A single CLI view can be shared within multiple superviews.
Commands cannot be configured for a superview. An administrator must add commands to the CLI view and add that CLI view to the superview.
Users who are logged into a superview can access all the commands that are configured for any of the CLI views that are part of the superview.
Each superview has a password that is used to switch between superviews or from a CLI view to a superview.
Deleting a superview does not delete the associated CLI views. The CLI views remain available to be assigned to another superview.
Only a root view user can configure a new view and add or remove commands from the existing views.