Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. What two statements describe the NTP status of the router? (Choose two.)
- The router is serving as an authoritative time source.
- The router is serving as a time source for the device at 192.168.1.1.
- The router is attached to a stratum 2 device.
- The IP address of the time source for the router is 192.168.1.1.
- The software clock for the router must be configured with the set clock command so that NTP will function properly.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The show ntp status command displays information about how NTP is operating on the device. The output shows that the router clock is synchronized with the NTP server with the address of 192.168.1.1. NTP is hierarchical. The router is a stratum 3 device, therefore it’s time source is a stratum 2 device. Authoritative time sources in the NTP system are located at stratum 0.