Last Updated on March 24, 2021 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. A web designer calls to report that the web server web-s1.cisco.com is not reachable through a web browser. The technician uses command line utilities to verify the problem and to begin the troubleshooting process. Which two things can be determined about the problem? (Choose two.)
- The web server at 192.168.0.10 is reachable from the source host.
- There is a problem with the web server software on web-s1.cisco.com.
- A router is down between the source host and the server web-s1.cisco.com.
- DNS cannot resolve the IP address for the server web-s1.cisco.com.
- The default gateway between the source host and the server at 192.168.0.10 is down.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The successful result of the ping to the IP address indicates that the network is operational and the web server is online. However, the fact that the ping to the domain name of the server fails indicates there is a DNS issue, namely that the host cannot resolve the domain name to its associated IP address.