Last Updated on April 26, 2021 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator issues the show spanning-tree command to verify the MST configuration. Which two conclusions can be drawn based on the output? (Choose two.)
- SW1 is the root bridge for instance 1.
- SW1 is running IEEE 802.1S protocol.
- SW1 is running IEEE 802.1W STP protocol.
- PortFast is enabled on ports Gi1/0/2 and Gi1/0/3.
- The command spanning-tree mst 1 root secondary was entered.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
SW1 is running MST, which is IEEE 802.1S standard. IEEE 802.1W is the standard for RSTP. SW1 is the root bridge for instance 1. The instance 1 priority is set as 24576. If it is set through the secondary keyword, it would be 28672. If the portfast feature is enabled on a port, the port type would be P2p Edge.