Last Updated on March 24, 2021 by Admin
A user reports that the corporate web server cannot be accessed. A technician verifies that the web server can be accessed by its IP address. What are two possible causes of the problem? (Choose two.)
- The web server is misconfigured.
- The DNS server address is misconfigured on the workstation.
- The network connection is down.
- The default gateway address is misconfigured on the workstation.
- The web server information is misconfigured on the DNS server.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The fact that the web server can be accessed by its IP address indicates that the web server is working and there is connectivity between the workstation and the web server. However, the web server domain name is not resolving correctly to its IP address. This could be caused by a misconfiguration of the DNS server IP address on the workstation or the wrong entry of the web server in the DNS server.