Last Updated on August 3, 2021 by Admin
A technician is working at a help desk firm and receives a call from a user who has experienced repeated BSODs. The technician is scheduled to take a break just after the call comes in.
Which of the following is the BEST choice for the technician to make?
- Politely ask the user to call back
- Ask another technician to take the call
- Troubleshoot the issue for the user
- Input the issue as a ticket and escalate to Tier 2
- Put the user on hold and troubleshoot after the scheduled break