Last Updated on August 14, 2021 by Admin
A junior systems administrator is diagnosing an issue with latency. The administrator issues the command mtr www.comptia.org at a terminal and receives the following output:
Given this scenario and the output, which of the following should be reported to the network team for investigation? (Choose two.)
- Host 1 is set to filter ICMP reply packets.
- Host 1 is set to filter ICMP echo packets.
- Host 2 is experiencing high packet loss, indicating the link is overloaded.
- Host 2 is experiencing low bandwidth, indicating the ISP is blocking traffic.
- Host 3 is set to filter ICMP reply packets.
- Host 3 is set to filter ICMP echo packets.