Last Updated on July 28, 2020 by Admin
188.8.131.52 Lab – Complete the Computer Assembly Answers
Lab – Complete the Computer Assembly (Answers Version)
Answers Note: Red font color or gray highlights indicate text that appears in the Answers copy only.
In this lab, you will install the side panels and the external cables on the computer.
- Computer with power supply, motherboard, drives, and adapter cards installed, and internal cables connected
- Monitor cable (HDMI, DVI, or VGA)
- Network cable
- Wireless antenna
- Power cable
- Tool kit
- Motherboard manual
Step 1: Attach the side panels.
- Attach the side panels to the computer case.
- Secure the side panels to the computer using the panel screws.
Step 2: Attach the monitor cable.
- Attach the monitor cable to the video port.
- Secure the cable by tightening the screws on the connector.
Step 3: Attach the keyboard cable.
Plug the keyboard cable into the USB or PS/2 keyboard port.
Step 4: Attach the mouse cable.
Plug the mouse cable into the USB or PS/2 mouse port.
Step 5: Attach the Ethernet cable.
Plug the Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port.
Step 6: Attach the wireless antenna.
Connect the wireless antenna to the antenna connector.
Step 7: Attach the power cable.
Plug the power cable into the power socket of the power supply.
Step 8: Verify connections.
This lab is complete. Please have the Answers verify your work.